I love brain science. Love it. And if you’re like me, this episode won’t disappoint. In this episode I speak with Bill Harris about his technology Holosync and how it can enhance the effects of meditation and thus brain function. Bill Harris is an author, speaker, brain research expert, and thought leader. Founder of Centerpointe Research Institute, he is the creator of Holosync audio technology, used by over 2 million people in 193 countries to create brain changes that lead to remarkable mental, emotional, and spiritual changes usually experienced only by those who have meditated for 30+ years.
To quote Bill and put it simply, “Holosync meditates you.” And boy does it. I’ve been using it for a few months now and the effects are nothing short of profound.
Our Show Sponsor:
Our Latest Prize Giveaway:
We are giving away a Lifespan Treadmill Desk worth $1300, no purchase is necessary. It takes about 3 minutes to enter and entries will be gathered throughout the month of August. One random winner will be chosen September 1st. Good luck!
Topics of Conversation:
- Bill’s background in brain science and where Holosync came from (like most amazing discoveries, it started in a basement)
- How Holosync is different than those 99 cent “binaural beat” apps
- How Holosync alters brain waves and brings about more awareness, and “awareness brings choice”
- The “marshmallow test” and the science behind delayed gratification, how it applies to brain science, and how it leads to more success later in life
- The science behind meditation and how the practice can change your brainwave patterns
- The brain scans of Tibetan Buddhist monks
- How you literally don’t need ANY extra time in the day to use Holosync
- The simple how-to steps to use Holosync
- How Holosync can drastically increase creative thinking
- How Holosync can have a tremendous benefit to your Heart Rate Variability (HRV)